Saturday, September 22, 2012

Whirlwind of emotions

Yesterday I went out with my special friend angelo! I already mentioned him from my past blog post but anyway we went out and had an amazing time. We haven't seen each other in a while because of some busy schedules and school. Somehow we got to squeeze in some time together. I usually blog about my outfit and such but I figured I try to make my blog a little personal so I can share what I've learned and memories I made. Oh and here is a picture of me and him. Its kinda dorky but he really finds it amusing even me. Teehee.

So..our "date" was fun but the past few weeks we've been fighting a lot. Which explains the title of this entry lol. We're not actually official yet so I don't know what our label is. But I don't really care about that as long as you're happy and I know this is too mainstream already but if you have faith and trust eventually everything will fall into place. I know cheesy right? haha. But its true! Every thing is fine now we worked things out. Enough about that, here's some of our pictures together



I didn't get to take proper outfit shots and sorry for the low quality of the photos. I just snap these photos with my blackberry PlayBook. Its not really popular here in the Philippines but I think my PlayBook is really awesome. Well thats it. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment